A variation on the classic Gin Fizz with burnt rosemary and Red Clover Bitters that bring an herbal, smokey flavor to excite your senses.
Burnt Rosemary Gin Fizz
2 oz. gin
1/2 oz. lemon juice
1/2 oz. simple syrup
1. In a shaker add gin, lemon juice, simple syrup.
2. Fill half of the shaker with ice, close, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Pour the mixture into a glass with ice and fill with soda.
4. Top with Red Clover Bitters to taste. We recommend starting with 8-12 drops.
5. Then singe the ends of the rosemary sprig until they begin to smoke and use to garnish the drink. Enjoy!