Mojitos are a classic favorite and the versatility of this drink makes it an excellent canvas for anyone interested in adding their own twists and tastes to a cocktail.
Birch & Thyme Mojito
2 oz. rum
1 oz. fresh lime juice
1/2 oz. simple syrup
fresh mint leaves
1. In a glass muddle mint and thyme.
2. Add lime juice, simply syrup, and rum.
3. Fill the glass with ice and pour in soda water. Stir.
4. Fill about 1/3 of the dropper with Birch Bark Bitters and pour onto the surface of the drink.
5. Optional garnish with a fresh thyme sprig. Enjoy!